How can I contact Clearwave for more Information?
DSL Help Desk is available 24/7/365. Enterprise level support is available 24/7/365. All other inquiries can be taken Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Where is the closest Clearwave store located?
What are the Clearwave store hours of operation?
- All Clearwave office hours are: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
- Offices are closed on all Federal holidays
Local telephone service FAQs:
- Why would I want to switch my local service?
- Can I keep my current telephone if I switch local carriers?
- Can I change my phone number when I change local carriers?
- Will I be listed in the Directory?
- Can I switch my local service but NOT my long distance service?
- I have two lines with my local company; do I need to switch both of them?
- Are custom calling features available from Clearwave?
Q. Why would I want to switch my local service?
There are four really good reasons to switch your local service.
- Savings. Choose Clearwave for your local phone service, long distance service, and internet service and instantly qualify for discounts your current carrier can’t, or won’t offer you. This kind of savings really adds up over time.
- "One bill" convenience. By switching your local, long distance and internet service to the same company, you will cut down the number of bills you receive. Both services will be billed at the same time, in the same bill. And, if you have a problem….just one place to call.
- Choice. Up until recently, we did not have a choice of local telephone service. This meant that no matter how unsatisfied a customer was with their service, they could not switch to a different company. Now we have choices, and we can switch to a new local telephone company when we want to!
- Customer Service. Taking the best possible care of our customers is our top priority at Clearwave Communications. We pride ourselves on being “customer focused.” Unfortunately, in today’s automated environment, personalized customer care is the exception rather than the rule. Our goal is to be exceptional. When Clearwave Communications promises the best customer care, we mean it.
Q. Can I keep my current telephone if I switch local carriers?
Yes, you will be able to keep your number.
Q. Can I change my phone number when I change local carriers?
Yes, you can if you'd like to. The best way to accomplish this is to switch your service to the new local carrier and then contact your new local company once your service has been established to request a different number.
Q. Will I be listed in the Directory?
Yes, free listings are provided. You will be asked how you would like to be listed once you opt to switch your local service. You can also choose to keep your number as unlisted, or "non-published," although this will typically cost you a nominal monthly fee.
Q. Can I switch my local service but NOT my long distance service?
Yes. However certain plans have restrictions as to who your LD carrier must be.
Q. I have two lines with my local company; do I need to switch both of them?
Yes, switching both lines will streamline your service provision and eliminate confusion during maintenance activities.
Q. Are custom calling features available from Clearwave?
Yes. All the calling features that your current service provider offers are available.